Does your team have a Program Guide expert? A Score expert? A Rules Expert? You might think about it- here is a ‘job’ description of each:
PROGRAM GUIDE expert:
- reads the Program guide cover to cover.
- doesn’t know everything but knows where to look!
Do you know QUIZ… What is the definition of a PROP? This is the one time you don't use a dictionary! Use the Program Guide GLOSSARY. Last year, many teams lost points because they did not use the Odyssey definition of this and many other words (see Touch/Touching).
- ensures that the team works on the areas where they will get maximum score
- fills out all the forms, especially the Style form to ensure max. points
Do you know QUIZ… How much is the membership sign worth?
- know the rules and makes sure that the team abides by them - constantly asks the team
- they rule says…what do you think we can do to be different? More in keeping with our theme? Get a higher score?
Do you know QUIZ… Can we take a toolbox (to fix anything that might have broken in transit) into the staging area?