Problem of the week
Your Problem is to tell a story, each person continuing the story. Bonus points will be given for demonstrating what is happening in the story with your hands.
For example, “One day I walked into the woods…” and you walk your fingers along the table top.
- 1-10 points how much the story make sense
- Bonus 1 point = simple hand movement
- 3 points = more movement(s)
- 5 points = more complex
Judges: the score
- 1-4 the story rambles, every team member leaves of with or begins “and then”
- 5-7 bit more coherent but team members are left stranded by the story
- 7-10 good story, team works as a team
- 1 point = uses one hand as in walking across the desk
- 3 points = uses two hands, one hand is the legs the other is the torso
- 5 points = one hand is walking the other is a tree in the woods